| Dear Pterodactyl Parents,
Please fill out our team's Parent Contact Form so that we can stay in touch with your through out the year. If you would like to set up a parent conference, you may do so from the parent contact form.
| Carrie Johnson
Email Mrs. Johnson
Phone: 704-932-4102 ext. 8411
Please contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you have about your child's education.
Hello Pterodactyls! The following is a list of supplies needed in science this school year.
* 1 1/2" to 2" binder (only used for science)
* 5 dividers
* Loose leaf notebook paper
Optional Supplies would be:
* tissues for the classroom
* gift cards to wal-mart to buy lab
Welcome to Mrs. J's Class
About Mrs. Johnson:
Mrs. Johnson is originally from Meredosia, Illinois. After high school she attended Milligan College in East Tennessee where she studied education. After graduation she moved to the Charolotte area where she has pursued teaching.
Mrs. Johnson is married and has twin daughters who attend Shady Brook Elementary.
College(s) Attended/Degrees Earned:
- John Wood Community College - classes towards undergrad degree.
- Bachelor's of Arts in Elementary Education with a Concentration in Social Studies from Milligan College in May of 1999.
- Masters in Middle School Education from the University of North Carolina of Charlotte in December 2010.
My philosophy is that
every child has a right to an education. My vision is to grow all
students academically who come into my room each and every day. Yes, I
want them to be successful in science but I love to see our students
successful in all areas of their lives. The Pterodactyls team works
to get to know our students, to gain their trust, and work with them to
stay/get on a path of success for the 8th grade and beyond.