Mrs. Fitzpatrick is in her 10th year of teaching at Kannapolis Middle School. She is originally from Greenfield, Ohio.
College(s) Attended/Degrees Earned:
Ohio University Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education, Language Arts and Social Studies
UNC Charlotte Masters of Education in Reading
My biggest goal as a language arts teacher is for my students to become life-long readers. I also believe that writing is thinking and the more my students are writing the more they are thinking.
Things parents/guardians can do to help:
- Check your child's planner for the homework that is assigned to them.
- Talk to your child about what book they're reading
- Sign up to receive text reminders about homework. (Text @edf43 to the number (919) 648-0285)
- Email, call or write a note if any questions/problems arise.
- Supplies I always need are: Tissues, 3x5 notecards, pencils, and sticky notes.