Welcome to Kannapolis Middle School. Home of the Eagles!
- Earn money for KMS: Here is the link to download the free app http://app.shoparoo.com/r/brong975
- It is VERY simple. Sign up. Photograph shopping receipts from just about every store. Submit it.
- Earn points. Points = $$$$ at the end of the year.
- PLUS....if you use this referral code, earn extra donations for your first qualifying receipt: brong975
- Your information is not shared and you do not get spam!
Happy Summer! Open house is Saturday, August 22nd
7th grade 9am-12pm
8th grade 11am-1pm
Summer Reading at KMS on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the month of July! if you plan to attend complete the following form:
Summer Reading Sign up
Report Cards have been mailed for all students who do not owe fees or library books. If you owe fees, you may come to the school to pay your fines and receive your report card.
Click below for the summer reading assignments.
8th grade Summer Reading assignment
7th grade Summer Reading assignment
Change to uniform colors!!!!
8th Grade Shirts can be any solid color blue.
7th Grade Shirts can be any solid color green.
Bottoms for both grades are khaki, navy blue or black. Denim material is not allowed. Shorts must be longer than the finger tips and skirts must be knee length.
Hooded jackets or sweatshirts are not allowed at school during the day. Sweaters, sweatshirts, or lightweight jackets are allowed in the building during the day: solid white, black, grey or grade level color with emblems smaller than your thumb.
Kannapolis City Schools will be one of
North Carolina's top twenty school districts.
KMS Mission Statement
The mission of Kannapolis Middle School is to create a stimulating, safe, and successful learning environment that develops students into productive citizens whose academic achievement exceeds state standards through the cooperative efforts of students, parents, community, and staff.