Welcome to Kannapolis Middle School. Home of the Eagles!
- Earn money for KMS: Here is the link to download the free app http://app.shoparoo.com/r/brong975
- It is VERY simple. Sign up. Photograph shopping receipts from just about every store. Submit it.
- Earn points. Points = $$$$ at the end of the year.
- PLUS....if you use this referral code, earn extra donations for your first qualifying receipt: brong975
- Your information is not shared and you do not get spam!
Safe Schools Surveys Are Ready...
KMS Safe Schools Student Survey
- June 2nd – 7th Grade ELA, 8th Grade Math
- June 3rd – 7th Math, 8th Grade ELA
- June 4th – 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade Science
- June 5th – 7th Grade SS, 8th Grade SS
- June 8th – 7th Grade Make ups 8th grade Math 1
- June 9th – 7th and 8th grade Makeups
- June 10th - Awards and Celebrations
- 7th grade awards 7:30
- 8th grade awards 9:30
- Garden Party/Beach Blast – Noon-2pm
- June 11th – exam day; dismissal at noon.
- June 12th - exam day; dismissal at noon.
Students who are exempt from their exams do not have to attend school and will have an excused absence on Thursday and Friday, June 11th and 12th.
- Do you have uniforms that your children have outgrown? Please donate your gently used uniforms to KMS. You may bring them to the front office.
Bottoms for both grades are khaki, navy blue or black. Denim material is not allowed. Shorts must be longer than the finger tips and skirts must be knee length.
Hooded jackets or sweatshirts are not allowed at school during the day. Sweaters, sweatshirts, or lightweight jackets are allowed in the building during the day: solid white, black, grey or grade level color with emblems smaller than your thumb.
Kannapolis City Schools will be one of
North Carolina's top twenty school districts.
KMS Mission Statement
The mission of Kannapolis Middle School is to create a stimulating, safe, and successful learning environment that develops students into productive citizens whose academic achievement exceeds state standards through the cooperative efforts of students, parents, community, and staff.