Welcome to Kannapolis Middle School. Home of the Eagles!
- Earn money for KMS: Here is the link to download the free app http://app.shoparoo.com/r/brong975
- It is VERY simple. Sign up. Photograph shopping receipts from just about every store. Submit it.
- Earn points. Points = $$$$ at the end of the year.
- PLUS....if you use this referral code, earn extra donations for your first qualifying receipt: brong975
- Your information is not shared and you do not get spam!
Happy New Year!!
Awards Assembly, Friday, January 30th at 7:30
8th Grade Shirts are navy blue or red
7th Grade Shirts are light blue or dark green
Bottoms for both grades are khaki, navy blue or black. Denim material is not allowed. Shorts must be longer than the finger tips and skirts must be knee length.
Hooded jackets or sweatshirts are not allowed at school during the day. Sweaters, sweatshirts, or lightweight jackets are allowed in the building during the day: solid white, black, grey or grade level color with emblems smaller than your thumb.
Kannapolis City Schools will be one of
North Carolina's top twenty school districts.
KMS Mission Statement
The mission of Kannapolis Middle School is to create a stimulating, safe, and successful learning environment that develops students into productive citizens whose academic achievement exceeds state standards through the cooperative efforts of students, parents, community, and staff.