Welcome to Kannapolis Middle School.
Home of the Eagles!
Attention Rising 7th Graders, Click Here to view your summer reading guide.
Click Here to read our Student Services Quarterly Newsletter
Click Here to order your KMS Yearbook: You'll need code 12045016
- Earn money for KMS: Here is the link to download the free app http://app.shoparoo.com/r/brong975
- It is VERY simple. Sign up. Photograph shopping receipts from just about every store. Submit it.
- Earn points. Points = $$$$ at the end of the year.
- PLUS....if you use this referral code, earn extra donations for your first qualifying receipt: brong975
- Your information is not shared and you do not get spam!
Like us on Facebook!
Cabarrus Health Alliance is beginning the Arts Initiative for this semester. Students may sign up in the front office for Pottery, STEM, Art and Photography and the Art of Leadership. Classes begin March 15.
8th Grade Shirts can be any solid color blue.
7th Grade Shirts can be any solid color green.
Bottoms for both grades are khaki, navy blue or black. Denim material is not allowed. Shorts must be longer than the finger tips and skirts must be knee length.
Hooded jackets or sweatshirts are not allowed at school during the day. Sweaters, sweatshirts, or lightweight jackets are allowed in the building during the day: solid white, black, gray or grade level color with emblems smaller than a square inch.
Kannapolis City Schools will be one of
North Carolina's top twenty school districts.
KMS Mission Statement
The mission of Kannapolis Middle School is to create a stimulating, safe, and successful learning environment that develops students into productive citizens whose academic achievement exceeds state standards through the cooperative efforts of students, parents, community, and staff.